The 6” Super Mini Jungle Kukri is a must have and a very popular Khukuri among tourists visiting Nepal. This handy Super Mini set is a perfect go between Mini Jungle and Standard Jungle Khukuri. The Super Mini Kukri is easy to carry everywhere you go and handy in a pinch. Furthermore don’t be surprised at how remarkable this Super Mini is for cutting vegetables as well as slashing tree branches. The length of the blade measures 6" long and is quite an accompaniment to its 4.5" long wooden handle. The Super Mini Jungle kit Kukri weighs approximately 500 grams including the buffalo leather sheath.
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 6 00Inches (16.51 cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Unpolished Blade
* Handle size: 4.5 00 Inches (11.43 cm) Rat Tail handle made of Rose wood.
* Overall Length: 10.5 inches (27.94 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
* Weight: 0.99 lbs or 15.87 Oz (400 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||6 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Rat Tail|
|Type||Kitchen, Hunting Survival|