USA Domestic Seller
Free Shipping - USPS Priority Mail 2-5 days guarantee delivery
About 14" GK&CO. Norseman Bowie (GK&CO NB)
Here is the Norseman Bowie, one of the latest designs created by Wm. Michael Mott, for GK&CO Blade of Nepal!
There's a legend of an
immortal Viking warrior, stranded in a strange land century ago. Eventually his
mighty sword, broken in battles with wendigo, hairy giants, and other dark
denizens of North America, was reformed into the ultimate bowie knife. With
six-shooters and this invincible steel fang, he wandered the Old West in search
of a way to end his immortality in combat, so that he could enter Valhalla...
Or so the story goes. This is the Norseman Bowie, a hand-forged battle-blade for the ultimate mountain man and adventurer. Full-tang construction and a Viking-style, 3-lobed pommel suitable for cracking skulls, and a sweeping, 14-inch clip-point blade and steel guard make this the ultimate knife for a mighty, wandering warrior.
Specification of GK&CO. NB:
This is handcrafted kukri
therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
Blade size & Type: 14.00 Inches (35.56 cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Simi-Polish .
Handle size: 8.00 Inches (20.32 cm) full tang handle made of white Rosewood wrapped leather sue .
Overall Length: 22.00 inches (55.88 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
Weight: 2.64 lbs. or 42.32Oz (1200 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If it’s necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||14 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Material||Iron wrapped leather sued|
|Handle Type||8 Inch long Full tang|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|