The "Bahadur" in Nepali refer to brave .The knife is design to carry out different type of military and domestic function.9"blade is made of highly graded carbon steel with balance temper on the edge so its very strong .The 5" Handle is flat full tang. Unlike other handle (Not Rat tail), the handle and Blade is a one single piece and visible all around the handle (See pictures). Two Bone pieces joint (Attached) strongly to the metal part of handle with two metal rivets and adjust lanyard hole on handle .scabbard is made of cotton wood hide in water buffalo leather .This knife can be used to cut wood, firewood, clearing bushes, cutting meat, bone etc.
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 9.00Inches (22.86cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, polished Blade
* Handle size: 5.00 Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of Rose Wood.
* Overall Length: 14.00inches (35.56cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
* Weight: 1.32lbs or 21.16Oz (600 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||9 Inch long blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Full Tang|