USA Domestic Seller
Free Shipping - USPS Priority Mail 2-5 days guarantee delivery
12 inches Blade Rabo-bowie-cleaver-kukri
"Rabo" meaning traditional wood carving tools in Nepalese is one of our latest additions to GK&Co Kukri House products. This Rabo cleaver is a wood carving tool. From the tip of the blade to the pommel of the handle cutting and hammering are part of the reason this cleaver is named the ‘Rabo cleaver'. With a 12 inch or 30.48 cm Blade made of 5160 leaf spring and balance water tempering on the edge. This 6.5 inch or 16.51 cm full tang handle and overall 18.5 or 46.99 inch. The hand has two pieces attached with Dark Rosewood screwed together to an Allen socket bolt making it more durable and stronger than other handles. It is 8mm thick at the spine and the scabbard is made of cotton wood covered in leather. The blade weight 2.5Lb or 1133 gram.
Specification of 12 inches Blade Rabo-bowie-cleaver-kukri
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note
that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
Blade size & Type: 12. Inches (30.38cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Black (Rust Free)Blade
Handle size: 6.5 Inches (16.51cm) full tang with Guard handle made of Rose Wood.
Weight: 2.5lbs or (1133 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather.
Origin: Dharan East Nepal
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||12 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Features||Lanyard Hole, Sheath Included|
|Handle Type||Full tang|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|