This is the latest production of GK&CO.KUKRI HOUSE. The kukri has got five (5) fullers on the blade so its named as 5 chirra (fullers) khukuri. This Kukri was also great to use for any kind of heavy works. It can be used to chop wood, fire wood, bone, cleaning bushes. The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon Steel and its highly -polished. It is broad and more curved then Standard Kukris therefore it is perfect while use. The Handle is flat full tang. Unlike other handle (Not Rat tail), the handle and Blade is a one single piece and visible all around the handle (See pictures). Two Rosewood pieces joint (Attached) strongly to the metal part of handle with three metal rivets and adjust lanyard hole on handle. Special Black Sheath is made of Genuine Buffalo Leather. The blade measures 14" long while the handle is 6" therefore; the overall length of the Kukri is 20 inches. The widest part of the blade is 3" and the spine is 0.47" (12mm) at the thickest part. The Blade, Handle, Scabbards and even small knives called Karda and chakmak are high end finished. The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional Charges. The Blade, Handle, Sheath and even small knives called Karda and Chakmak are high-end finished
Two Accessory Knives: The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one is called Chakmak (blunt) is used for sharpening blade.
· Blade Hardness: spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
· Blade size & Type: 18 Inches (45.72cm) Handmade, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Simi Polish Blade
· Handle size: 6 Inches (15.25 cm) full tang handle made of Rose Wood.
· Overall Length: 24 inches (60.96 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx.)
· Weight: 4.7. Lb with sheath 2.13. KG
· Scabbard: Special Leather Scabbard.
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If it’s necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||14 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Full tang with Blocker|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|