Designed to be a camp knife, brush-clearing tool, and self-defense weapon, the 12 Inch Hand forged Gurkha-Trakker knife cleaver Kukri from GK&CO. KUKRI HOUSE is ready for any outdoor wilderness or survival task to come your way! Kukri is handmade by traditional kami smiths in Nepal, this unique weapon is ready to head into the "bush" or deep woods and will prove to be an essential part of any outdoor adventure. The 7 Inch Leather wrapped handle. Kukri is forged in a grueling beating process the Kukri is balanced and water cured. This durable tempered blade will be a great accompaniment to any outdoor excursion.
Specification of 12 Inch Hand forged Gurkha-Trakker knife cleaver
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
Blade size & Type: 12. Inches (30.38cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Black (Rust Free)Blade
Handle size: 7 Inches (17.78 cm) full tang with Guard handle made of Rose Wood with wrapped leather.
Weight: 2.12lbs or 33.92Oz (975grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in buffalo leather.
Origin: Dharan East Nepal
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||12 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Features||Lanyard Hole, Sheath Included|
|Handle Material||Rosewood with leather wrapped|
|Handle Type||Full tang|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|