"D Logo Angkhola" refers lattes design by GK&CO. Kukri House. This kukri has a Rat tail handle and is so named the D Logo kukri. The blade is formed through a rigorous and continues beating process. The 6" blade is made of highly graded carbon steel (spring of truck, Car) with water pouring temper on the blade making it durable and very strong. The 4.5" rat tail handle is made of Indian rose-wood and fixed blade. The scabbard is made of water-buffalo leather. This Kukri is multi-functional and can be used for chopping wood, slicing meat, clearing brush and much more etc. This Kukri is ideal for camping as it is a handy tool that (with its small size) takes up little space. The craftsmanship of this knife is amazing. So if you are looking for the finest quality desktop piece or a small work, you will be pleased to offer such a treasure.
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 6 00Inches (16.51 cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Unpolished Blade
* Handle size: 4.5 00 Inches (11.43 cm) Rat Tail handle made of Rose wood.
* Overall Length: 10.5 inches (27.94 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx.)
* Weight: 0.99 lbs. or 15.87 Oz (400 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||6 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Rat Tail|
|Type||Kitchen, Hunting Survival|