This is traditional Cheetlange Khukuri. This Khukuri comes from Cheetlang village of Nepal where skillful craftsmen make this special kind of Khukuri/Kukri, therefore it is called Cheetlange Khukure. It is simple working as well as decorative knife. The handle and the blade of this khukuri is different than other Khukuri. The blade is made of highly graded carbon Steel. It has 5” long blade and 4” handle. The Handle is Rat tail and made of Rose wood. Special Sheath is made of water-buffalo leather. The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional Charges. It can be used as paper knife, letter opener, to cut vegetables, fruits, or as gift. This knife does Not come (Karda & Chakmak)
Spec of 5" blade Cheetlange Special Kukri - the fishing kukri knife :
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Blade size: 5" Highly polished blade.
Handle size: 4" Full Tang Rosewood handle.
Overall Length: 10 inches from tip of the blade to pommel (Aprox)
Weight: 350 grams (approx) blade, Sheath.
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
Origin: Hand forge at Gurkha Kukri House Factory factory in Dharan, East Nepal.
Blade Hardness: spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||5 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Full Tang|
|Type||Kitchen, Pocket Carry|