As we see continue demands of one of the best practical and bestselling Kukri here we came up with one of best ever-made the 14” black (Rust Free) Blade 'The Survival Kukri'. Within Knife Collector community; this Kukri this one is one of most demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during world War II by the Gurkhas. The semi -polished blade is made of highly graded carbon steel with balance water temper on the edge this made this blade so strong and durable. the full tang handle is made of strongest Dark Rosewood. The kukri has bolster made of white metal and functional blood dropper. The blade can be used for any things, for camping, for cutting wood, bone or clearing bushes.
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46
RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
Blade size & Type: 14. Inches (35.56 cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Black ( Rust Free) Blade
Handle size: 5 Inches (12.7cm) Rat Tail handle made of Rose Wood
Overall Length: 19 Inches (48.26cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
Weight: 2 lbs. or (907.18 grams) Approx. only Blade and Sheath 2.4 lbs. or (1088 grams) Approx.
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Yak Leather.
Origin: Dharan East Nepal
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||14 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Rat Tail|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|