The khukuri (Kukri) is traditionally carried either in war or in civilian life. This Kukri is a Very effective knife and is symbolic of the Nepal Army, and all Gurkha regiments throughout the world. Carrying this Kukri signifies the courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield. It is a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry of the Nepalese Gurkha Rifled. It is known to many people as simply the "Gurkha blade" or "Gurkha knife". An attacking knife (kukri). The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon with balanced temper on the edge of the blade making it very strong. Besides carrying the knife in war time, this blade can be used for chopping wood, cutting through bone and clearing brush. This Kukri is also a Standard Issue in Gurkha Units as they have few other military kukris issued on special occasion or during training.
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 9.00Inches (22.86cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, polished Blade
* Handle size: 5.00 Inches (12.7cm) Rat Tail handle made of Rose Wood.
* Overall Length: 14.00inches (35.56cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
* Weight: 1.32lbs or 21.16Oz (600 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||9 Inch long blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Rat Tail|
|Type||Nepal Army, currently issue, Boot Military ,|