This knife is come from Bhojpur, which place is most famous only for it’s Khukuris. This is the most famous Khukuri among all. Bhojpure Khukuri is slightly bigger and heavier than the service No.1, the standard blade Khukuri .This kukri is a truly work of art and one of the best products of GK&Co. The Bhojpure Khukuri is a must for most Nepalese to keep it at home. This is not military issue. The handle of this knife is made of Buffalo Bone while the scabbard is that of Buffalo leather covered cotton-wood. The blade is 10" long and measures. This knife weighs 770 grams. This Kukri is also great to use for any kind of heavy or light duty. The water poured temper on the blade makes it very strong. The blade is made of highly graded carbon steel (mostly used in railway tracks). This blade can be used to chop wood or bone cleaning bushes. The blade has been hand engraved with dragon and temple in both side (As seen on picture)
Two Accessory Knives: The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one is called Chakmak (blunt) is used for sharpening blade.
Specification of 10" Bhojpure Bone Kukri
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 10.00Inches (25.24cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Unpolished Blade
* Handle size: 5.00 Inches (12.07cm) Rat tail handle made of Bone.
* Overall Length: 15.00inches (528.10cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx.)
* Weight: 1.7 lbs. (770 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||10 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Handle Type||Rat Tail|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|