USA Domestic Seller
Free Shipping - USPS Priority Mail 2-5 days guarantee delivery
About:-10 Inch Iraqi Panawal Angkhola Gripper handle Red Sheath
The shape of this Iraqi
Kukri s is very much similar to our other model - the Panawal Angkhola Kukri is
mainly used in the countryside of Nepal by farmer as wood cutting and general
purpose tool. This is very common agricultural and household implement in Nepal.
During war in Iraqi Gurkha used this shape and with gripper handle kukri
therefore we named it to Iraqi Freedom Kukri. The blade is made by the process
of continue folding and beating so the blade is very strong. 10" blade is
made of highly graded carbon steel with balance water temper on the edge so
it's very strong. 5" full tang handle is made of "Rose wood. The
handle has got finger gripe for the comfortable use. Scabbard is made of water
buffalo leather. This blade can be used to chop wood, clearing bushes, cutting
meat and other type of domestic work. This knife can be the best tool during
camping. The blade is semi-policed or off shining which is good for outdoor or
jungle use. The craftsmanship on this knife is amazing so if you are looking for
the finest quality Kukri you will not be disappointed.
Two Accessory Knives: The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one is called Chakmak (blunt) is used for sharpening blade.
Specification of 10" Blade Iraqi Panawal Angkhola Red
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel
Type: 5160 Car Spring
Blade size & Type: 10. Inches (25.4cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Semi- Polished Blade
Handle size: 5 Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of Rose Wood
Overall Length: 15 Inches (38.78cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx.)
Weight: 1.99lbs or 31.75 Oz (900grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath & Karda & Chakmak
Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather.
Origin: Dharan East Nepal
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If it’s necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
Origin: GK&CO.Kukri factory in Eastern Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||10 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Features||Lanyard Hole, Sheath Included|
|Handle Material||Rose wood|
|Handle Type||Full tang|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|