Two Accessory Knives: The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one is called Chakmak (blunt) is used for sharpening blade.
Specification of 16 Inch Blade American Eagle Kukri
- Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
- Blade size & Type: 16.00 Inches (40.64 cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, semi polished Blade.
- Handle size: 6 Inches (15.24cm) full tang handle made of rosewood.
- Overall Length: 22 inches (55.88 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle.
- Weight: 3.30 lbs. or 52.91Oz (1500 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
- Scabbard: Cotton cover in natural leather.
- Origin: Dhahran, East Nepal.
|Blade Edge||Razo Sharp|
|Blade Length||16 Inch Long Blade|
|Blade Material||High-Carbon Steel|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Brand||GK&CO. Kukri House|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Features||Lanyard Hole, Sheath Included|
|Handle Type||Full tang|
|Type||Hunting, Working, traveling, Carry knife Survival,|